Pear and Persimmon ~ Pleasant Fruits of Fall

Pear and Persimmon ~ Pleasant Fruits of Autumn Season
Red Bartlett Pear and Persimmon

Posted by Indira©Copyrighted in Fruits (Sunday November 18, 2007 at 12:48 pm- permalink)

9 comments for Pear and Persimmon ~ Pleasant Fruits of Fall »

1. ఈ పండ్లు చాలా బాగున్నాయి. పండ్ల రంగు భలే వుంది.

Comment by మాధవి — November 18, 2007 @ 1:11 pm

2. superb pic!

Comment by kalva — November 18, 2007 @ 1:49 pm

3. Hi Indira,
    Pomgranate cran berry jam came perfectly.
    I followed the same method and but added 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick while boiling.

I tried perisimmon sauce on pears with poppy seeds.
    I am waiting for another delicacy from you,Indira garu.

Vineela

Comment by vineela — November 18, 2007 @ 4:37 pm

4. So nice of you for sharing the jam recipe,Indira
    I noted down the orange and cranberry jam recipe too.
    vineela

Comment by vineela — November 18, 2007 @ 4:49 pm

5. I tasted a persimmon for the first time only one month back, when some dear family friends came back from trip to Rohtang Pass and Keylong.
    It was delicious and I loved it! It is called Japanese fruit here by the local shopkeepers and I had to look it up on the net to find out what it is.
    Lovely pic of the two fruits!

Comment by Miri — November 18, 2007 @ 10:53 pm

6. I first read the title as “Pear Permission”..:) Never tasted this fruit. Hmmmm, Interesting pic!

- Siri

Comment by Siri — November 19, 2007 @ 8:38 am

7. Such lovely vibrant colors, evocative of fall. Beautiful to see in this weather.

Comment by Debjani — November 19, 2007 @ 10:40 am

8. Wonderful photo. Very evocative. I love it.

Comment by VegeYum @ A Life (Time) of Cooking — November 20, 2007 @ 4:15 am

9. You take amazing pictures! :)

Comment by The String Bean — November 27, 2007 @ 10:09 pm