Weekend Seattle

Seattle Sprawl Taken from Columbia Tower, Photo by Singari Vijay
Seattle Sprawl
(My apartment building, I-5, a running train, football stadium, baseball stadium, Starbucks headquarters and a true symbol of Seattle- crane: Few Seattle Spots.)

Walking partner: I found a buddy. Thanks for responding.

Posted by Indira©Copyrighted in Zen (Personal) (Saturday January 12, 2008 at 7:57 pm- permalink)

13 comments for Weekend Seattle »

1. Hi Indira garu,

I would have stayed in Seattle to have a walk with u everyday.I am a great fan for my daily exercise and I wouldn’t miss even I have worest weather conditions. I am now jealous who live in your area. Have a nice work out Indiraji……I think in new year u are taking care of physical fitness as well as blog fitness

Comment by laxmi — January 13, 2008 @ 2:11 am

2. Hi.. Indira,
    Such a nice place and weather.. I wish i would be in seattle :) .. Nice snap…!!
    Walking partner u vl surely get some one not me.. so sad.. :( .. i stay in Kansas, very cold out..

Comment by Archana — January 13, 2008 @ 7:11 am

3. Hey Indira,

Wish I was staying in Seattle. Wish I could take a walk with you atleast once. Love your work man. Thanks for everything.

Comment by Sapna — January 13, 2008 @ 11:33 am

4. Nice aerial picture Indira. Wish i was in Seattle and could walk with you.

Happy Bhogi to you and your family. May it bring you more warmth and light to your life.

Comment by Madhuri.A — January 13, 2008 @ 12:09 pm

5. Shoot…If I lived in Seattle, I’d be up for it. I have an on-again-off-again walking partner here in San Francisco, and it is nice (when both of us have the time!). I have started again at the “Y” here which is very friendly, but I prefer being outside. Good Luck finding someone!

Comment by Diane — January 13, 2008 @ 3:31 pm

6. Hello indira garu,
    I would like to add my blog into the food blog desam list. I had sent in my request to the email given in your site. I would really appreciate your help in this.

Valli

Comment by valli — January 13, 2008 @ 10:33 pm

7. Hi Indira thats a very nice place. wish i was there… Happy Sankranti.

Comment by sushma — January 14, 2008 @ 4:29 am

8. Indira,just check this out,I guess these are pics taken from your blog.

Comment by sumitha — January 14, 2008 @ 8:50 am

9. Laxmi, Archana, Sapna, Madhuri.A, Diane and Valli: I wish you are here too. We would have great fun walking together.
    Shubha Sankranthi!

Hi Valli: Thanks for your interest in FBD. Unfortunately FBD is going through some problems due to server and some issues. We stopped updating the list and I think it would take some time as we both are busy with other things.

Sumitha: Thanks so much! I’ll contact them.

Comment by Indira — January 14, 2008 @ 1:22 pm

10. Damn, I would totally be up for that walk if I didn’t work on the eastside! Good luck finding someone.

Comment by Kaykat — January 14, 2008 @ 2:32 pm

11. Thanks indira :) happy sankranthi to you too :) I miss the bogi manta :( - did you get to light one?

Comment by valli — January 14, 2008 @ 5:48 pm

12. Oh and by the way - special thanks to you indira garu - me website lo comments rasinandu valla, naa bulli blog ki 50 visits vacchayi ee roju! first time! Amazing! You made my day!

Comment by valli — January 14, 2008 @ 5:53 pm

13. Good work sumitha.

Hope Indira will teach the photosnachers a lesson

-jagan

Comment by jaganmohan reddy — January 14, 2008 @ 10:19 pm

(required)

(required but not published)