Multnomah Falls

Recently we explored the beautiful Columbia River Gorge region. This is one snapshot from many we captured.

Multnomah Falls
Multnomah Falls ~ Photo by Singari Vijay
(Lens: Nikon 28mm f/2.8, Camera: Nikon F3)

Posted by Indira©Copyrighted in Zen (Personal) (Saturday August 4, 2007 at 10:53 pm- permalink)

16 comments for Multnomah Falls »

1. That’s a lovely picture postcard - Waterfalls, greenery and flowers = Heaven

Comment by Nandita — August 5, 2007 @ 7:50 am

2. I had been to Multnomah falls and took a similar snap. It’s really a beautiful place.

Comment by Shri — August 5, 2007 @ 8:12 am

3. That is a beautiful picture

Comment by ranjitha — August 5, 2007 @ 10:01 am

4. Hi Indira:

your beautiful pictures and recipes are truly inspiring! Something so wholesome about the way you present even the simplest things…I am sure you will make a wonderful mother.

Comment by Aarti — August 5, 2007 @ 3:53 pm

5. Hi Indira,
    Beautfully captured one.
    Your photo makes me to visit that place.
    vineela

Comment by vineela — August 5, 2007 @ 4:14 pm

6. Nature’s grace… What a wonderful exploration you had. Thanks for sharing a bit of it with your readers. Take good care.

Comment by toni — August 5, 2007 @ 6:18 pm

7. Breath-taking!

Comment by Laavanya — August 5, 2007 @ 6:26 pm

8. indira = the view is amazing. let me ask, is this a photshop trick ?

No. This is the result of using good film and lens. ~Vijay

Comment by fitline — August 5, 2007 @ 7:19 pm

9. Oh, breathtaking! makes me feel like eating!

Comment by the chocolate lady — August 5, 2007 @ 7:28 pm

10. Simple beauty of the nature…..

Comment by musical — August 5, 2007 @ 8:47 pm

11. Thanks you all for your appreciative comments.

Vineela: What a pleasant surprise!
    It’s so great to see you again, sweetheart. I really missed you!

Comment by Indira — August 5, 2007 @ 9:32 pm

12. Hi Vijay,
    Guess you used shutter priority mode (slow shutter speed)..gr8 composition..and color control.

Comment by vamc — August 6, 2007 @ 7:57 am

13. WOW, its beautiful. Thanks to indira and Vijay. Vijay’s picture is a dessert to my eyes today. Great pic. I wish I talk to you directly but let me write what I want to say.

I am 4 months preg, and some times I crave for home made sweets and special curries. I know I can’t eat everything I think of, so I started visiting your kitchen every morning to satisfy my cravings and get ideas to cook. Thanks a lot for spending your time. I suggest you should have a support link for contributions to improve this site. I hope there are many guys ready to help you.

Comment by Sabitha — August 6, 2007 @ 8:23 am

14. Oh My, what a shot !!! Vijay should change his profession, me thinks

Comment by sandeepa — August 6, 2007 @ 10:28 am

15. Hi Indira,

Looks like you were visiting my backyard. Welcome to Portland, hope you had a good trip!
    Thanks for maintaining this wonderful website - though I haven’t left a comment before there are many many of your recipes I make frequently at home.

Comment by SJ — August 9, 2007 @ 3:43 pm

16. Hey,

Wow Indira! Excellent photography! I live in portland and i have been to multinomah falls 3times till now. But couldnot capture such a beautiful picture .

Anyhow your Excellent photography and Excellent Recipes make an excellent pair!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Vaishu

Comment by vaishnavi — August 31, 2007 @ 9:38 am

(required)

(required but not published)